Happy Tuesday, friends, (except it’s Wednesday!) and welcome to our third fun inspiration challenge here on Hip & Hooray, Tuesday’s Take 3! Here’s how it works:
Take a look at the image above, see what inspires you about it, choose the medium in which you’d like to express yourself, and then start creating! You can create with whatever and however you please. Here are just a few mediums you could consider:
- Paper crafted projects such as cards and scrapbook layouts
- Photography that captures the theme, colors, texture, and/or design, etc. of the inspiration image
- Stitching, including but not limited to embroidery, quilting, or sewing
- Watercolor or other paints
- Digital media
- Mixed media
- Anything else that floats your creative boat!
Sound like fun? Then follow these simple steps to play:
- Create something based on the inspiration image that reflects your individual style and skill set.
- Take a photo of it and upload it to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #tuesdaystake3. If you have a blog, you are more than welcome to upload the project to your blog, but the only place I will see it is on Instagram or Facebook.
- I will announce the winners on Tuesday, September 15.
And speaking of winners! Check out these beauties from our most recent challenge, #tuesdaystake2:
Thanks to everyone who played! I can’t wait to see what your approaches are for #tuesdaystake3!
PS Thank you to everyone who left comments on yesterday’s post announcing my new gig with Technique Tuesday! I am completely overwhelmed by your kind and enthusiastic response! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!