Happy Tuesday, friends, and welcome to our fourth fun inspiration challenge here on Hip & Hooray, Tuesday’s Take 4! Here’s how it works:
Take a look at the image above, see what inspires you about it, choose the medium in which you’d like to express yourself, and then start creating! You can create with whatever and however you please. Here are just a few mediums you could consider:
- Paper crafted projects such as cards and scrapbook layouts
- Photography that captures the theme, colors, texture, and/or design, etc. of the inspiration image
- Stitching, including but not limited to embroidery, quilting, or sewing
- Watercolor or other paints
- Digital media
- Mixed media
- Anything else that floats your creative boat!
Sound like fun? Then follow these simple steps to play:
- Create something based on the inspiration image that reflects your individual style and skill set.
- Take a photo of it and upload it to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #tuesdaystake4. If you have a blog, you are more than welcome to upload the project to your blog, but the only place I will see it is on Instagram or Facebook.
- I will announce the winners on Tuesday, September 29.
And speaking of winners! Check out these beauties from our most recent challenge, #tuesdaystake3!
I love the beautiful watercoloring on this gorgeous card by mamacooksalot:
Here’s a super happy blue and yellow flower pattern created by theshinynest:
A fun play on circles by Suzz Cz:
And last but not least, this super fab card by sendinghugs:
Thanks to everyone who played! I can’t wait to see what your approaches are for #tuesdaystake4!
PS I’m absolutely overwhelmed by all the nice comments all y’all left on yesterday’s post for the Technique Tuesday blog hop celebrating the release of my new stamps and dies. Thank you SO MUCH for your kindness! What a lucky, lucky girl I am! And if you haven’t hopped yet, there’s still time to comment-to-win one of the 3 fabulous prize packages! You have until tomorrow at midnight PST, but there are a grand total of 22 stops, so you best get started! 🙂